![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
YEAH!! Finally! I'm heading to the gym today! The last time I gymmed was Sunday! =) Going for bodycombat before heading to my grand-aunt's house to eat somemore! haha...
Went to Newton with my Aunt Salli and Bern last night and we ate Hokkien Mee, Satay, Carrot Cake, Murtabak, Ice Kachang, and Bern had chendol. *grinz* Yummy... Toight i'll be seeing my cute cousins! One of my aunt has 5 kids, of which two are twins! So Adorable! =) Probably will have somemore good food there since my grandaunt will probably cook up a feast for us!I brought my camera along, so hopefully can get some photos of them if they aren't running around yet. hehe... Tomorrow morning i'll be gymming with my gang after a real long while. Haven't spent much time with them since i started work. posted by Jing at 10:49 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|