![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
I'm sure u can see that i've done a bit of changes (colour wise) to my blog. If you could, tell me how i am improve on it. Little did I realise it is a real tedious job to change the colours...every single small box has to be coloured coded! Can someone help me? I don't realy like the lines too so does anyone have a soloution or any short-cut method to improving the design? Yoo-hoo! Bloggers out there! Can anyone can help this blog-idiot gal? haha...
Realised i have not visited the gym in awhile and since my Aunt is in from USA, i've been pigging out with her...tsk... Think I better head to the gym weekend and go for some combat and all. Since i stopped tennis training regularly, think my fitness level has really dropped. Have to get back in shape! =) This weekend will be the heats for Little Ms Singapore Cinderella and Little Prince Charming at Millenia Walk from 2-4. So if any of u guys are free and find kids adorable, do come down to millenia and check it out! I'll be there helping with the promotion of a kids modelling course by my company, so maybe i'll see u guys around! haha... cute...adorable kids... oops... think i sound scary.. like i'm scheming to do somethingto them. hehe..nah.. kids are just so cute esp before they become rascals! hehe.. posted by Jing at 4:35 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|