![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
5.20 am: My alarm clock rings
5.30 am: My handphone alarm rings 5.40 am: I msg alex to ask him how he is going down to corpthone 5.50 am: Alex reminds me i am gonna b late if i roll in bed somemore 6.00 am: I climb out of bed to shower and get into my formal clothes 6.15 am: I'm outta e house, on my way to Grand Corpthone hotel. 6.30 am: I am still waiting for 174... morning busses crawl..don't blame them..its an unearthly hour to be out of th ehouse 7.00 am: I reach grand corpthone 7.45 am: Guest arrive 8.30 am: We start the judging for the effie awards. anyway... enough of chronological events. These events are so PR! "Hey! Hi ___! U're looking good! How have you been? How was HK?!" etc etc.. haha.. oh well.. the marketing world is like tt.. or rather the business world is like that. It was pouring by the time we ended. Had lunch there and then headed down to work. What a day.. its only near 5 and i'm tired.. dun blame me. I've been up for 12 hours already! *yawn* posted by Jing at 4:46 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|