About Me
Name: Jing
Bday: 5th Sept 1984
Msn: jhsnoopz@hotmail.com

About my blog
Well, I may not always make sense cos' this is just an avenue for me to express my thoughts and feelings. Do leave comments when you pop by! Cheers!

Links
Friendster
Google
Carrie Academy
Carrie Models
Launchcast

For my own use
TMC e-learning
Monash Muso
Webmail
Gmail

Friends
Alex
Alvina
Bern
Daphy
Grace Koh
Grace
Jeremy
Jill
Jordon
Lyna
Meryl
Melvin
Nikki
Oli
Kim
Shu Hui
Suan Hui
Yanny

Archives
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Had my first night of school yesterday. BUSINESS LAW. haha. Was pretty interesting actually. Think I was starting to miss school, felt pretty good to be back in class, having discussions, taking notes and listening to the tutor. haha.. think I'm mad. never thought i'd be so happy going back to school.

Bern was pretty sweet yesterday. He came down to meet me for subway dinner b4 my class and "send me to school" haha... felt like a kid once more! tsk. *grinz*

Have realised something. Its only been like 2 months since I finished at NP but I have really lost touch with many friends. Haven't met up with friends as much as I wanted to etc... guess everyone moves on to a certain extent..has their own lives, whether it is work, school, or personal commitments. Its pretty sad. Its always like this but guess whats most important is if everyone makes a point to just keep in touch, whether or not we meet up. Just keep up with what the other person is up to... and how they are etc... *guilty* Pretty glad i'm still in touch and meet up once in awhile with my SC and SA friends. =)

With school starting, I guess my schedule will pretty much be fixed. Mon, Tue, Sat school, Thur after work and Sun aftn prob gym and fri, e rest of my sat, and sun prob catch up on work, with friends etc. What about rest? haha! nvm..i'll see to that later. hehe.


posted by Jing at 12:37 PM

~~~*~~~

Comments: Post a Comment