![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
Been wanting to blog..but there hasn't been much to blog about.
Wasn't part of e drama of the blackouts.. haha.. i was pigging out at beach road having steam boat. =) well.. been dog sitting while Bern is in Thailand. I know.. you guys are prob going to say like "its only 4 days".. but I am missing him loads. Guess its being used to meeting nearly everyday..that just a few more days and I feel like somethings missing. but its ok.. hes back tomorrow night! =) Since my parents are not in town, my grandparents have been bitching about me.. its like since there is no one else around.. i'm their guinea pig.. everyday without fail at 10pm they call me and ask me if i know how to come home.. gosh.. i'm 20! can't I have a bit of life of my own?! Then they asks why e dog is so spoilt that I must go down everyday to walk it etc.. oh well.. thats e older generation i guess... Met jill for dinner yesterday. She came by to see e rascal - MONTY. haha.. I've been eating chicken rice everyday for dinner since i've been in Yishun.. tsk.. Talking about food.. i'm outta here! LUNCH TIME! *stomach growls* posted by Jing at 12:56 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|