About Me
Name: Jing
Bday: 5th Sept 1984
Msn: jhsnoopz@hotmail.com

About my blog
Well, I may not always make sense cos' this is just an avenue for me to express my thoughts and feelings. Do leave comments when you pop by! Cheers!

Links
Friendster
Google
Carrie Academy
Carrie Models
Launchcast

For my own use
TMC e-learning
Monash Muso
Webmail
Gmail

Friends
Alex
Alvina
Bern
Daphy
Grace Koh
Grace
Jeremy
Jill
Jordon
Lyna
Meryl
Melvin
Nikki
Oli
Kim
Shu Hui
Suan Hui
Yanny

Archives
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Monday, July 12, 2004

I'm back to blog! haha.. been MIA for pretty long.. been pretty busy with work. All e preparations for our classes that start next month. This week having in-house workshop..

Anyway.. I had a pretty good weekend, which sadly had to end.. weekends are also a nice break.. its like a breather.. but I guess I won't get to enjoy my weekends for much longer.. think i'm starting school next week. haha.. I always say I know how to get myself into stress and "trouble". its not that I love it but I somehow find myself to it. oops.

lets see.. friday.. After work, I met Bern and I wanted to have Swensens.. cos' I was thinking of baked rice and fries. hehe.. pig.. but Bern managed to talk me into Billy Bombers instead. Was pretty glad I gave in. hehe.. The food there is pretty good! I had some make-your own burger.. its chicken meat and I chose to have it with beer sauted onions, eggs, cheese and salsa. YUM!! the meat is really nice and e onions are SUPURB!.. one thing.. the portions there are HUGE!! gosh.. we each had one burger and shared a cheese fries and we were STUFFED TO E MAX!! Walked around town after tt.. and then headed home.

Saturday... half day work.. did some housekeeping.. hehe..packed our stuff and all.. then after work I went home to grab my tennis stuff and Bern and I headed to Queensway to string our rackets. Walked around queensway while waiting for my racket. AGAIN. I'm took too long in deciding on the shoe I liked and there were NO MORE.. not a single pair in my size!! sigh.. there goes my puma shoes. Oh well.. but I saw this really nice red pair of addidas street shoes.. really like it but it costs quite a bit for street shoes and its suede/velvet like kind of material. dun think I know how to take care of it. Saw my dream pair of nikes also. its liek this white pair of shoes and it has gold fine patterns on it. Its done like tattoos.. supposed to be lasered on.. its damn nice! price is even mroe beautiful and its white. I can't take care of it well. sighz..

Anyway.. after tt we headed to Yuan Jie's place at Spanish Village to play tennis.. finally after like a month plus.. I finally started playing again..though very rusty.. but its damn shiok! hehe.. After playing, we showered and then Qing drove us to supper. Initially Ben suggested Newton but it was PACKEKD TO THE MAX! so we went over to river valley for zi cha instead. Had fried rice, chicken, kai lan and sting ray.. yum.. was great hanging out, chatting, sharing funny stories.. its itneresting what pple do when they are asleep and how people sleep. haha. *grinz* *kickz*

 haha.. Sunday..yesterday.. I went to get my hair CUT!! haha.. e stylist gave it a super layered cut.. and side-parted my hair.. its pretty much shorter than what I've had for the past month or so...takes a bit of getting used to.. but its something new.. haha.. its always amazing how they seem to keep layering and thinning it but my hair is still so freaking thick! haha.. After that.. was hopping to do some clothes shopping but I can't seem to find ANYTHING I like! sighz.. Singapore is pretty boring..its e same stores everywhere selling pretty much e same clothes. Been to one place and u're been to every. haha. So Bern and I got bored and he suggested SpiderMan 2.. so we headed to marina and watched e show.. haha.. I was freezing.. was a pretty good show.. but by halfway I was near FROZEN!! Went over to Esplanade to thaw after e show then headed to beach road for dinner. Had pineapple rice.. yummy...! then decided i'd be a good girl and headed home right after dinner. hehe..

 Well.. e weekends over.. have orientation tonight.. they said "bring a big bag" haha.. wonder how much notes and books they are gonna throw at me.. hehe.. tsk.. books..means having to start studying again.. on top of work. Till now I can't figure if i made the right decision.. but i'll give it my best and see how things work out i guess. Know it won't be easy.. know it'll mean a lot of discipline... know that such weekends like the one I had may soon be inexistant. oh well.. it was a decision and choice i made.. so I shouldn't complain..

Back to work! ciao!



posted by Jing at 9:56 AM

~~~*~~~

Comments: Post a Comment