About Me
Name: Jing
Bday: 5th Sept 1984
Msn: jhsnoopz@hotmail.com

About my blog
Well, I may not always make sense cos' this is just an avenue for me to express my thoughts and feelings. Do leave comments when you pop by! Cheers!

Links
Friendster
Google
Carrie Academy
Carrie Models
Launchcast

For my own use
TMC e-learning
Monash Muso
Webmail
Gmail

Friends
Alex
Alvina
Bern
Daphy
Grace Koh
Grace
Jeremy
Jill
Jordon
Lyna
Meryl
Melvin
Nikki
Oli
Kim
Shu Hui
Suan Hui
Yanny

Archives
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Friday, July 30, 2004

Continuing from where I last stopped.

After work on wednesday, I met Bern for his B'day dinner...gosh..that morning I was surfing e net for new/good restaurants..something different, somewhere we hadn't been before. I found tons... some interesting ones..some in places you wouldn't expect to find food. there was this australian rest at camden medical centre! haha... and I found this Kulfi (Indian ice-cream) bar at little india. Anyway, i was torn between italian food at da paulo or jap food at king's arcade.

So I chose King's arcade jap food. Its called Hannabi and they serve a buffet. There was about 60 dishes to choose frm..sashimi, sushi, temaki, cooked stuff, soup, chawamushi, tempuras etc.
 pretty good spread. Its a pretty new place so the owner was there. She was really friendly and threw in some stuff tt were not on e buffet menu..like they hannabi( fire works) special sushi and a paper steam boat kinda thing. The soup frm the steamboat was really nice..food pretty ok..I won't say it the BEST but its pretty good. nice place.

After that we headed to Yishun to hang out..can see johor from there. there was this whole group of race bikers..over 20 bikes I think.. normally can see a few "zhuanged" cars.. haha... pretty cool..but didn't see many that night.  its a really nice place with breeze, by e resevoir waters.. haha..

Yesterday I headed to e gym with Alex after work. Did cross trainer while waiting for him..then after that he went for steps and I went for strength. First time doing that... didn't expect that it was hill trainiing.. haha.. decided since I was at e gym for e workout, might as well make it a good one..so played resistance between 3/4 and full..haha.. really sweat it out. After that went down to e other studio for combat. damn shiok! I still like combat class e best.. really feel damn shiok after that. =) After tt Bern picked me up.. (Alex: sorry! I tuaed u) and then we went Adam for a drink and then I went home.

After a gym session, , can really feel reenergized. Slept well and woke up fresh. =)

tap tap tap..... I'm going to become a professional typist today. haha..got lots of stuff to type to prepare for my co's september make-up course. =)


posted by Jing at 10:18 AM

~~~*~~~

Comments: Post a Comment