About Me
Name: Jing
Bday: 5th Sept 1984
Msn: jhsnoopz@hotmail.com

About my blog
Well, I may not always make sense cos' this is just an avenue for me to express my thoughts and feelings. Do leave comments when you pop by! Cheers!

Links
Friendster
Google
Carrie Academy
Carrie Models
Launchcast

For my own use
TMC e-learning
Monash Muso
Webmail
Gmail

Friends
Alex
Alvina
Bern
Daphy
Grace Koh
Grace
Jeremy
Jill
Jordon
Lyna
Meryl
Melvin
Nikki
Oli
Kim
Shu Hui
Suan Hui
Yanny

Archives
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Well.. I was typing a blog last week and then had to go do some work so I closed my browser. I'll try and finish this one.

Last week was a loonngg week. Well.. we had trainers to conduct a workshop at my office for e whole week. So during the day was workshops and we brought them out for dinner after that. We had peranakan at house of peranakan on tues, Newton Hawker on wed, Sloign Court coffee house on thursday and then on friday we went over to serangoon country club for dinner and ktv. But by e end of the week. I was just tired.

During the weekend, had dinner with my family on saturday. Had a nice cheese cake frm Cedele Depot. Bluberry and hazelnut. Yum! hehe.. then on Sunday had lunch at Singapore Swimming Club and then headed to Bern's for awhile, Qing came over.. played XBOX. oops.. haha.. guess I was pretty scary e way I drove in tt rally game. haha.. think e 2 of them were pretty worried i'd do that on e roads. haha..oops. well.. after tt I had my short thrill of driving Qing's van around e car park. haha.. first time driving since I passed manz.. I have to go get tt P plate and find an opp to persuade my dad to let me use e car. haha.. After tt headed to Ben's. Ben cooked dinner for us...hehe.. let us see what he eats in Aussie. It was a HUGE piece of chicken and rice. E guys had no problems but his sis and I were struggling. haha.. after tt we went over to e airport to send him off.

Having a hard time from my grandparents who are not too happy with me coming back late. They also think that me doing part-time studies is like second class. Guess thats back then. But I'm also thinking of the working experience I am getting if I can cope. They still have the mentality that girls should be home early and not "wandering the streets" as they would put it in dialect. They are not the only ones. Many people whom I mention part time studies to would say that its not easy to cope and that you wouldn't normally do too well etc. I'm not sure. I'm in no position to say yet but I'm ready to try. that was why I took up the decision. I felt I had to prove to myself and others that I would manage. I just hope I was right. Guess it just takes some sacrifice.

I'm starting school today. Business Law. haha... feel like a kid again.. getting excited about school.. *grinz*..


posted by Jing at 9:59 AM

~~~*~~~

Comments: Post a Comment