About Me
Name: Jing
Bday: 5th Sept 1984
Msn: jhsnoopz@hotmail.com

About my blog
Well, I may not always make sense cos' this is just an avenue for me to express my thoughts and feelings. Do leave comments when you pop by! Cheers!

Links
Friendster
Google
Carrie Academy
Carrie Models
Launchcast

For my own use
TMC e-learning
Monash Muso
Webmail
Gmail

Friends
Alex
Alvina
Bern
Daphy
Grace Koh
Grace
Jeremy
Jill
Jordon
Lyna
Meryl
Melvin
Nikki
Oli
Kim
Shu Hui
Suan Hui
Yanny

Archives
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I have moved to blogspot. well.. nearly officially. I got really bored of livejournal and found blogspot more friendly, nicer layout etc.. hehe.. so I decided I'd move. Only have yet to figure out how to put my comments part out, a tag board etc... so for now its just a plain blog. I have moved my entries from LJ over so nothing to lose.

Anyway, something very exciting happened... It was on Friday I think.. well.. actually, I was supposed to meet Amanda, Jill, HY and Linds for dinner..but our plans didn't work out so I met Bern. We decided to head to Cassurina for Steamboat. They have FANTASTIC fish slice steamboat! hehe.. when we got there, there was a little drama happening. There were vans, police and just a commotion. Wondering what happened, but not wanting to be too kaypo, we walked into the coffee shop, no seat, so we went back outside where there were seats. We sat there for awhile and then this uncle came up to us and asked us if we were there to eat. I was about to start ordering and he told us in chinese, theres nobody left in the shop, they just got raided for illegal workers, u want to eat?, you can go in and cook! haha... ritez.. 3 vans of prob MOM staff and 2 police i think were ushering these workers into the van and drove off.. with my favourite steamboat stall holders! 

thats not it! Seeing all this, u know.. all drama and all.. I found it quite interesting and wondered how to get such a job! haha.. I know.. mean.. but really..don't you think its an intersting dream job? haha.. its like a child having ambitions.. hehe..

Met up with Rowe and Alex after I went to the gym on sunday. Hadn't caught up for SO long... haha.. fun.. but had to go off early so pple.. we meet again soon. That night, had dinner at Corpthorne - steamboat dinner with Bern's family to celebrate his b'day in advance. Oh gosh... we ate SOO much! cos' there was cooked food, steamboat, salad, and desserts! haha...

off for lunch now!


posted by Jing at 12:53 PM

~~~*~~~

Comments: Post a Comment