![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
Officially... i'm losing my weekends!!! *sobz*
I had Business Statistics class on saturday. By the time it ended, was about 4.30 so thats most of my day gone. Saturday afternoons are really not my time to study... i was pretty drowsy..and i wouldn't say that it being a stats class helped much... lucky the teacher is pretty clear in his delivery... though not the best of my 3 teachers either.. doesn't help that i'm not a fan of stats either... haha... After that, headed to Yishun to meet Bern..then we headed to Sembawang to have Sakae and take a look at e fighting fishes. *sobz*...they have officially taken salmon salad off e Sakae menu! disastrous!! haha... anyway... after that we went back to get Monty.... and bring him out to "gai gai" at ave 1... haha... he loves that place manz..just like I do! hehe... Ave 1 was so happening that night! there were tents, barbeques, and this whole ching gang of mini-vans..e caddys, kangoos, citreons etc... think over 15 of them all in a row... and then behind..modifiied lorries and vans..and some nice sports cars... some with full sound system... haha... until e police patrol came..suddenly e lories and some vans started to disappear. haha.. tsk..S'pore... Monty was so pissed with me by the time I brought him back, dropped him off and went off while Bern was waiting for me in e van. he barked till I was downstairs and I could still hear him!! Spent Sunday afternoon at Bern's place..both of us mugging..he has assignments due next week and mine the week after... headache ar... tried doing Business Law ... but was a little confused... started to run out of steam by evening and then waited for him to finish watever he wanted to finish and then we went to Jalan Kayu for dinner..this place called Jerry's. NICE BUFFOLO WINGS!! hehe... if u can take spice..its almost like a dare from the chef, its calleld chef challenge..but of cos' i took the mildest..hehe... and had seafood platter..the salsa there is FANTASTIC!! shared a killkeney with Bern and then headed home. Had Consumer Behaviour yesterday... sigh.. didn't know could appeal for more exemptions after they grant some. But anyway... the teacher had a SUPER strong Indian accent.. he was originally frm India. But he is really pretty interesting, humorous and captivating in his delivery... my biggest nightmare struck me.... the unit guide says 1 hour tutorial, 2 hours lecture and 7 hours of reading and self-study time!!! gosh... i'm a gonna!!! thats just ONE subject!!! what am I going to do?! sighz.. Anyway... i'm heading to the gym tonight..left home without my shoes...dumb right.. anyway.. i was halfway out when I remembered..so I turned back to take them. wish me luck... at least I know I'm not the worst..Bern has a friend taking macro, blaw, accts and i think stats this semester. haha... my deepest condolences. u make me feel lucky and grateful posted by Jing at 10:01 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|