About Me
Name: Jing
Bday: 5th Sept 1984
Msn: jhsnoopz@hotmail.com

About my blog
Well, I may not always make sense cos' this is just an avenue for me to express my thoughts and feelings. Do leave comments when you pop by! Cheers!

Links
Friendster
Google
Carrie Academy
Carrie Models
Launchcast

For my own use
TMC e-learning
Monash Muso
Webmail
Gmail

Friends
Alex
Alvina
Bern
Daphy
Grace Koh
Grace
Jeremy
Jill
Jordon
Lyna
Meryl
Melvin
Nikki
Oli
Kim
Shu Hui
Suan Hui
Yanny

Archives
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Friday, September 17, 2004

Been feeling really tired... even though i get probably about 7-8 hours of sleep every night.. i just wake up feeling tired... struggling to get out of bed every morning... with my poor "Alarm Clock" aka Bern having to keep calling me till i sound awake enough to pull myself out of bed..haha...

I am grumpy in the mornings..at least till i've taken my shower and washed my face... its as if i am woken up unnaturally... which yeahz... i was..but where did all the rest i got go? I still wake up drained frm energy..as tired as when i headed to bed....

Its time for round 2 of assignments... was supposed to have an assignment due today...but there was some miscommunication in the instructions...so it got pushed till Monday... i got the biggest shock last night when I went to the forum to find a new set of instructions, with my grades at stake, luckily managed to catch hold of my tutor... whew! Next assignment due 4th Oct... and then a final one after that... b4 exams which start end October...

Anybody has anywhere that gives good back or body massages? back starting to crank up again... and the thing is I haven't even been playing tennis... sigh...can't imagine my condition when I'm like 70..if i live till then manz... i'll be a wreck! haha...

oh well.....


posted by Jing at 10:35 AM

~~~*~~~

Comments: Post a Comment