![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
Met up with Amanda, Linds, HY & Jill last night for dinner... kinda an early celebration for Amanda's b'day..
We had Din Tai Fong...if thats how u spell it lah..haha... that place is amazingly always full! even on a weekday! gosh... anyway... had la mian.. but stil prefer crystal jade's one..esp e ginseng soup thingy which they were not selling yesterday cos' of bird flu. haha... After that we walked over to Mandrin where they were having Isetan Bazaar. Quite a lot of stuff but I was too lazy to try anything..haha... so just bought sinful chocolates! haha... *grinz* in fact in front of me now..i've finished 2/3 tube of the Droste Pastills.haha,... oops... Linds joined us and Jill went off after that...we headed to Alley bar to have some drinks and chill and chat..haha... ate so much chips! think e 4 of us had like 6 baskets of e chips..hehe..e guy kept looking at our basket, expecting it to be empty.. I enjoyed my usual strawberry frozen magaritha...yummy! and I can proudly say I wasn't as messy as the previous times..haha... Nice night..hope we manage to meet for seafood next week..anyone has any suggestions on a seafood place that is accessible and yummy? haha... posted by Jing at 1:58 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|