About Me
Name: Jing
Bday: 5th Sept 1984
Msn: jhsnoopz@hotmail.com

About my blog
Well, I may not always make sense cos' this is just an avenue for me to express my thoughts and feelings. Do leave comments when you pop by! Cheers!

Links
Friendster
Google
Carrie Academy
Carrie Models
Launchcast

For my own use
TMC e-learning
Monash Muso
Webmail
Gmail

Friends
Alex
Alvina
Bern
Daphy
Grace Koh
Grace
Jeremy
Jill
Jordon
Lyna
Meryl
Melvin
Nikki
Oli
Kim
Shu Hui
Suan Hui
Yanny

Archives
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Friday, September 24, 2004

Think I have abandoned my blog for too long... seems like no one is dropping by anymore...haha..nvm...

Been thinking...

Have you given your best to something...anything... and find that the results seem so far away... that things don't seem to work out the way you want it to? Till the point... you start to wonder if its worth continueing to try? if all the effort is worth it? If the results are actually tangible, realistic... I don't know...will the disappointment hurt more if you keep trying and you just don't get the results you want? But yet on the other hand...if you don't keep trying you will never know. What if iit works? the results and rewards will be fruitful and you have that sense of achievement.

Maybe its because I put too much pressure on myself...expecting too much at times from myself, or sometimes even over-estimating my own capabilities till I just end up drained of energy, losing motivation. Maybe it is a Virgo trait..perfectionism...for very long I never saw the virgo traits in me...maybe this is it... maybe I think too much... i always do... think too far... expect too much from myself and people around me... maybe maybe maybe...

Just another thought....

A friend asked me a few days back... if like was enough a reason for a r/s....what do you think? I don't think so.... I think its requires more than just like... understanding, compromising, communication and effort...

Today on Perfect 10..the topic was "Would you continue in a r/s if you know your partner is not giving 100% to it while you are." .... all sort of responses fm listeners...but in the end..I think it still boils down to what i said above... at every point in life, everyone has different priorities.... sometimes its family, sometimes its friends, sometimes its work, or studies or love life... its which priority is more important to each party in a r/s that matters...and whether the other party can accept those priorities and can understand why it is like that...

For me... I can't even decide what my priorities are... seems like i'm trying to put everything as no. 1... and thats my problem... I just can't sort it out... guess thats y i have been so tired and drained...trying to be that superwoman who can do everything at once...need time to myself...to sort my ownself out... sigh...


posted by Jing at 2:19 PM

~~~*~~~

Comments: Post a Comment