![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
haha... i admit... i'm very guilty of abandoning my blog for a month... reasons: laziness, work school commitments.... i know..u'll say..ya ya ya.,.. excuses excuses.. hehe...
anyway... i'll try and recall what i should be mentioning. I guess basically i've been very busy with work- the launch of our new courses and the an event that has kept me VERY busy. Its a kids pageant at united sq called Disney Princess. Well... i like busking in the presence of kids..they are adorable and some are really talented, pretty and sweet, but I must say this is one of the most difficult events so far... dealing with the parents and not the kids... and liasing with all the other organisers. Auditions started with 200 kids and today..at the finals..we ended with 20 kids. yeahz... i really pity some kids... the parents seem to be enjoying and more enthusiastic about the competition than the kids themselves. on the other hand, there are some kids whom you can see really enjoying themselves performing and being on stage. Well.. the event came to an end today..and I think everyone involved is just sighing in relief... haha... and happiness. Assignments have also been tying me down..its peak season for assignments to be due..so it meant staying up till 3 or 4 on a couple of nights..rushing assignments till the very last min..but I'm really glad I am still surviving. well... its a lot of time management and I'm not very good at it yet. Hope my assignments go ok...kinda worried... this semester is like a test semester for me..as in to see how this arrangement works out... kinda stressed... and it tires me out quite a bit... with little sleep, I get moody at times... but well... i still think its a good arrangement and I really want to make it work. As you can see... I don't have much time at hand... well..now that most assignments are in and my event is over..its means heading bk to the gym to work out...though i've actually been losing weight without gymming..but think its due to irregular meals.. well... not a very big deal... its more my fitness i'm worried about... also... time with Bern has become very limited...he too is doing a degree now..and working... sometimes i just miss the times we had that we could meet everyday... now its barely 2x a week, if i'm lucky 3... well... i guess its the sacrifices we have to make... sigh.... =( My cousin has been in town from US for about a week and is leaving tom morn... feel pretty bad that i've hardly had time to spend with him... went with him to adam the previous night, last night to chomp chomp and tonight for zi cha at bukit timah... 1 week is a pretty short stay but i agree that there is nothing much in s'pore to do than to eat. haha..our indulgence... and of cos' his main aim to visit my grandparents... well... just gonna leave you with a few photos... long overdue to be posted up... and thanks to daphy and nikki for e photos.. =) haha... credits... references.. ergh! too traumatised.. oh well... i'll try and think of more things to write soon!
(me, Meryl, Nikki & Andrew @ Billybombers)
(Sentosians... missing of jf, grace, james & leon)
Tennis @ Oli's with Oli, Daphy & Meryl... should have taken more photos tt day... nice meeting up pple! posted by Jing at 1:53 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|