About Me
Name: Jing
Bday: 5th Sept 1984
Msn: jhsnoopz@hotmail.com

About my blog
Well, I may not always make sense cos' this is just an avenue for me to express my thoughts and feelings. Do leave comments when you pop by! Cheers!

Links
Friendster
Google
Carrie Academy
Carrie Models
Launchcast

For my own use
TMC e-learning
Monash Muso
Webmail
Gmail

Friends
Alex
Alvina
Bern
Daphy
Grace Koh
Grace
Jeremy
Jill
Jordon
Lyna
Meryl
Melvin
Nikki
Oli
Kim
Shu Hui
Suan Hui
Yanny

Archives
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Merry Christmas everyone!

Haha... I know... I have disappeared for a month.

At a certain point in time, I felt that blogging really lacked of privacy..so I switched to paper, where i could really pen all my thoughts down, where only I could read. Sometimes, I wonder why I blog...posting my life-story on www. Yet, blogging IS a way to keep in touch with friends. It gives you an update and updates friends on what you have been up to. Esp since many of us are "living our own lives", meeting up with each other once in a few weeks/months. Yet, the deepest thoughts can't be blogged. Is it a fear of people's judgement? Yet the responses, the encouragements you get from others can just brighten up your day.

ANother reason is i've been pretty busy through Dec. Worked nearly 7 days a week. My company is co-organising a competition with SPH called Glamour Quest and so we are at shopping malls scouting for potentials and aspiring models. Girls and guys have to be tall and yeahz.. pretty good looking..haha..girls min 1.7 and guys min 1.75... Thats when you realise how rare such finds are. haha...

My results are also out... *shiver*... after a ban on the release of results due to union strikes in Monash...but luckily it turned out alright... nothing fantastic but I guess I am surviving alright working and studying lah... at least for now...

Lets just skip to christmas...Spent eve dinner with family... haha..all of us like big kids opening presents and raiding the tree... *sobz*... the adults think we are growing too big for presents... haha... After that joint Bern and his family for Christmas celebration at his Aunt's house. Each family put up a short performance and I got to play with his adorable nephews again...haha...

Went to church in the morning of Christmas... whoah..that was sure a traditional service manz... haven't gone for such a service since I was like maybe 8 or 9.... haha..but its nice..something diifferent... then we went to watch Aladdin..the Pantomime...its really funny.. those who have the chance..go catch it... the audience paticipates in the play... its cool...

Finally submitted my report yesterday. International Marketing. Had such a problem with my laptop on Sunday...think my adaptor is spoilt and it just keeps switching off... sighz... *$$$* flying aways again... dun think I even need to get wireless now manz... I need a wireless laptop!!!

There goes more stuff to my new year wish list
1) MP3 player... (Zen Micro? Creative Zen? IPOD? haha.... $$$)
2) Wallet... mines in bad shape..but I can't find a nice new wallet...one that can keep all e junk I have in my wallet
3) LAPTOP!! gosh... thats another bomb...
4) Dark blue jeans.. my washing machines powerful..jeans don't remain dark for long... sighz...

Settled my camera recently. Got a Fuji F440. 4.1 mega pixels. 3.4x optical zoom. Nice and Compact. The guy also threw in a free baterry and memory card for me.. so now i'm really broke manz... sianz..

Thats all..will be back soon!



posted by Jing at 9:57 AM

~~~*~~~

Comments: Post a Comment