About Me
Name: Jing
Bday: 5th Sept 1984
Msn: jhsnoopz@hotmail.com

About my blog
Well, I may not always make sense cos' this is just an avenue for me to express my thoughts and feelings. Do leave comments when you pop by! Cheers!

Links
Friendster
Google
Carrie Academy
Carrie Models
Launchcast

For my own use
TMC e-learning
Monash Muso
Webmail
Gmail

Friends
Alex
Alvina
Bern
Daphy
Grace Koh
Grace
Jeremy
Jill
Jordon
Lyna
Meryl
Melvin
Nikki
Oli
Kim
Shu Hui
Suan Hui
Yanny

Archives
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Sunday, January 09, 2005

Hey everyone..heres wishing everyone Happy New Year! haha... I know..its a little late..but better late than never!

I feel that the past year has passed pretty fast. During the year, I have graduated from poly... started working full-time, and doing part-time studies. It was a year of many decision... after much hard-work. To me the times in poly seems pretty far away..but yet I don't feel i have been working for half a year! gosh... Comparing the time when I was rushing my final year M1 integrated projects, having class disagreements but finally managing to survive it. The times when I was stressing myself over my final poly results... and managing a min B... suddenly doesn't seem as much an accomplishment as now when I'm struggling work and studies... and trying for a minimum credit.

Graduating from poly, having to make the decision whether to go overseas or study locally or long-distance. But yet finding a job I liked and the possiblity to work full-time in it... with many opportunities to learn... having to make that decision whether to work full-time and to balance my studies part... and finally after the decision, having that internal debate whether it was the right decision. Well... as far as now... I think it is... I managed to survive my first sem with 2 credits and one high Dist... I'm just praying that i'll be able to survive the semesters to come the same way.

Sometimes... I feel you do not appreciate the things around you until you speak to others, share the pains of others.. they suddenly don't seem as bad as your own. I realise how blessed i am to have a family that cares for me..though overprotective at times... but nevertheless showing their concerns, a bf that loves me, understands me and is there for me, a job that has encouraging and nice people with many more opportunities to learn, the ability to be able to continue my studies... and the many friends that I keep in touch with, trying our best to spend the little time we have for each other together..and try our best to keep in touch.

Well, its now a new year... and hopefully a good one. Happy new year everyone and all the best for the new year!


posted by Jing at 1:02 PM

~~~*~~~

Comments: Post a Comment