![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
OK. I was not really in the mood to blog over CNY.. so I shall update from then.
CNY first day..The day started out late cos' our visitors arrived late. What my family usually does is we meet at my place first thing in the morning and then we move off one family at a time to the next place.. like playing "catch" haha..anyway... as the years go, the no. of houses seem to be fewer..by about 2pm I was done with my visiting. Most of my relatives come to my house cos' my grandparents are the oldest in their families, so there really issn't much visiting to do. Anyway.. Bern suggested I join him so he came to pick me up and I went around visiting his family. Went to a couple of houses before everyone went over to his place. Monty was traumatised by the kids! He was so scared that he refused to come out of Bern's room and just stood on his bed! cos' when the kids first came in, they ran after him and chased him till he was stuck in a corner under the table and the kids even crawled under the table! Poor boy... when he did come out of the room, he kept wanting to be carried and stayed close of Bern, Eunice or me. We ended the day at Bern's uncle's place. Had dinner, watched American Idol.. and the guys wanted to play bball.. all of us girls were so un-dressed for bball..all wearing skirts/heels etc... so only Mich and I went along.. drove over to some AMK bball courts and had a good "entertainment" from the guys... its pretty funny when the guys play sports with each other, all have their own ego to protect but yet they are buddies.. haha... 2nd day of new year, Bern and I started the day from my place. I woke up late... hehe.. only woke up after he left the house. When he came over to visit, I was still fussing with my grandma on why I couldn't wear my white top... even though my skirt was a flowery skirt! She says white is not appropriate for new year... but after trying to match the skirt with something else.. 6 tops... and none went well, she gave in and let me wear my white top! haha! Went back to Bern's place to fetch his family over to his grannys and had lunch there. After lunch headed to my grand-auntie's place and my god-ma's place then went over to his cousin's new house... so nicely done! Bern's nephews and nieces were so happy to show us around. They are SIMPLY SOOO adorable!!! Wish I had caught Abel's "I'm sleepy" act at the dining table... haha...! 3rd day of new year. I had officially lost my voice and was coughing. I tried studying of my Wednesday paper.. but was not very successful, ended up sleeping most of the day.. at about 5 after Bern finished reservist, he came by to have dinner then we went to West Coast Park to study. There was a rabbit near e Mcdonals and this family was trying to catch it... to bring it home for their son I think. After 1/2 hour or so of a patient game of catch with the rabit, the guy and his maid finally got it. So much for entertainment.... haha... 4th day of new year..went over to AMK library to study after seeing the doctor.. but to not much avail cos' Bern was tired... so we headed to his place so he could sleep and I could continue studying.... PIG!! After that we went to my boss's place to have dinner and visit. Was supposed to play mahjong but in the end didn't get to cos' we had to go over to Alan's place. I didn't get to play mahjong there either cos' I headed back early since I wasn't well. Bern stayed on for his yearly-must-gamble. Bern and I plonked ourselves at a Mcdonalds to study through the afternoon then headed to Sakae for dinner... lo haed there since he hadn't gotten a chance to yet this new year.. Monday was Vday... I was delivered a bouquet of sunflowers at my office :) Thanks dear! After work, we wanted to go Spageddies for dinner but it was fully-booked so we went to DON at tanglin mall. After that..yes..I know this is sad..but we plonked ourselves at Mcs downstairs to study... cos' Bern had a paper on Tues and I had my paper on Wed. Tuesday... I was still craving for pasta so we went back to Tanglin Mall for pasta and then Bern accompanied me to study... was about to give up cos' the freaking textbook was driving me crazy.. freaking black and white over 800 pages... and hardly a picture in sight! Decided to spot questions... Wednesday paper..and you wouldn't believe how cheated I felt after the paper! hmph... i felt like i had read the freaking textbook for nothing! Everything was bassed on Assignmemnt 2 and I felt like I was writing the same things over and over again... sighz.. hope results turn out ok... sianz,..... Was still coughing yesterday so i decided to go see another doctor... its a dry cough now and I get like coughing fits... sighz... at least I feel a little better today..went to the dentist this morning... had to wake up SOOO early... 8am appointment.. and thats my usual wake up time! didn't sleep well last night cos' was feeling very uncomfortable cos' of my cough... sighz... Gonna have to start work now! posted by Jing at 9:43 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|