![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
It was a good end to a not-so-good week.
Glamour Quest Heats 1 was on Saturday at Tampines Mall. Just over 60 guys and girls participated. I like events... so found it pretty fun... though I was really tired by the end of the night. Next week will be at Jurong Point, followed by Causeway Point and finally Suntec City. Yesterday was really a day to be spoilt! haha! Was with my family in the morning.. and met Bern for lunch at Plaza Sing.. has jap food at Fiesta. I had a craving for a chicken cheese hotdog... oops... junk food. After lunch we walked around while waiting for our 2.30 show. With Gelare, Swensens around, ICE-CREAM! I am a sucker for ice-cream... actually any sweet junk... but we didn't have time. Close to 2.30, we headed to e cinemas and got pop-con which came with BEN AND JERRY ICE CREAM!!! haha... and I also got my chicken cheese hot-dog!! We watched Team America.. haha.. its a lame show... don't need to think.. just watch and laugh! :) There are three types of people in the world.....go find out... After the show, we met up with Ben & Qing at GELARE suntec! haha... I know... even more junk but its comfort food! haha! Had Banana Waffle! After walking around for awhile.. Qing suggested tennis so we decided to all head back to get our stuff. We originally planned to go to Bedok since Qing had courts booked there.. but on the way to my place, Ben suggested NIE... so we booked the courts and changed our plans. Haven't played tennis for SOOO long... it was so shiok.. only by the end of the 2-hrs I felt like my back was going to break from all the serves. Headed to Adam Road for dinner/supper after that... before heading home.. I had a great weekend... esp a great Sunday... only thing I was deprived of... the afternoon nap I BADLY needed. But I guess if I did nap, I wouldn't have done all I did this weekend.. x-ing my fingers for a great week ahead! posted by Jing at 9:44 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|