![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
Haven't had the best week so far....
Been feeling really tired... theres that lack of zest and energy in me... I suddenly felt I am losing my direction in life... not knowing why I am doing what I AM doing. Perhaps even trying to figure out what i am doing? confusing... Its a odd feeling for me.. but ever felt you simply can't get along well with a certain person? Maybe its different experiences, different way of thinking... to a point you become critical of just the smallest things? Ever felt that you were forcing someone to do something she/he didn't wish to do? Ever wondered if there was that limit you might cross? Maybe the lack of sleep without dreams/nightmares/mosquito bites/ coughs is just making me sensitive. . I just want to get out of this "mess" I have gotten myself into... posted by Jing at 9:57 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|