![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
Suprise Suprise! I'm finally back after a LONG LONG while to drop an update @ my blog! hehe..
I really do not know where to start. Well.. I just completed my first round of assingments.. was a real chore.. hope they were alright. Having a week to 2 break before the next round of datelines start hounding me again. Exams start 14th June..my papers are 14th, 15th & 16th. I'll just be gratefull it is not 2 papers on one day but that means nearly a whole week away from work. Work has been really really busy.. we have been having a lot of corporate trainings in our office. Been keeping me REAL BUSY... also will be travelling to Jakarta next month for an exhibition and perhaps to Brunei, KL and Jakarta for other corporate trainings. Well, I guess busy means good.. but I need extra help now. Thinking of an attachment student cos' we are not prepared to hire a full-timer as yet but I think this is not the right time for attachment. Finally gotten back into an exercise routine.. our company has a corporate membership to Orchard Hotel gym so I have been gyming or swimming on days that I start late before work. Swiming really feels good.. relaxes the problematic back. Hopefully getting back to tennis at least once a week @ east coast. All these suppers I have been having is really doing me no good. Had the chance to spend a little time with my sec. sch friends while Amanda is back. It occured to me that all of us will put in an extra effort to find time and meet up when friends from overseas are back. Its like taking it forgranted when friends are around..only realising you really miss them when they are away. Well, to friends I have lost touch with or hardly meet up, pls know that I am here and do give me a call if you need someone to talk to, or just to catch up. I may not always find time to meet up but I can be reached at my mobile almost all the time. Spoke to Meryl for the first time since she left for Aussie, other than online that is.. it REALLY felt good catching up, catching up on the various things we share in common. Its hard to imagine.. when she suggested catching up on the phone, I was suddenly excited to go home.. Similar thing when I spent a night out for dinner, walking around and coffee with Amanda a few weeks back, it suddenly took me away from all the stress in me, I could relax, have fun, and be happy. haha.. I guess these are my friends I have shared many things with and you suddenly feel "at home", not afraid to say things that would be judged, and that you can just kick back and relax. But I am really glad I have Bern..ever so patient with all my nonsense. At the end of the day, I am really just so happy to be able to just have that dinner before we head home. Its really something I look forward to, esp when he wraps his arms around me to give me a BIG hug! haha...thanks dear.. Well, having said all that, I guess I am pretty contented now.. though I'd appreciate more time at hand to do things I really would love to do, things I really have the passion for.. at work I often feel people you come in contact with often have their own motives, thinking that are hidden from you, there is always a protocol to go with, people you may see eye to eye with, you are never really 100% at ease. But as my dad, and many other people have told me, welcome to the working world.. well..its something to learn, but I really don't want to lose the people I love and my bunch of great friends. Cheers everyone! posted by Jing at 11:10 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|