![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
I really wonder if my blog still has visitors..haha..it once had... but I doubt it has any now...
I can give the reasons why one would stop visiting it... 1) It gets abandoned for weeks and months. 2)When it IS finally updated, everything is outdated! Just take for example the pictures I just uploaded..All september photos and to think its already mid Oct..haha Well... the saying goes "better late than never" right? (YES..my excuses) What have I been up to? 1) A mad rush for projects - Submitted a bunch of not-so-quality assignments... rushed towards the end... guess I didn't start preparing early enough... underestimated it and ended up doing crap work..hope it doens't turn out too bad. 2) Was trying to catch up with my friends from UK, esp Amanda, while they were back 3) Treating my recurring back injury... after these years of Chiropractry, Accupunctures, Physiotherapy, Tui Nas, Heat treatments at sinsehs..the "cupping" thingy that leaves you with marks on the backs, wierd sinsehs that send electric shocks up your arms just by touching your arm... I have gone back to ostepathy... yes... in hope to get my back fixed... well... 3 "prescriptions" I've been given are minerals which I'm supposed to drink with juice daily, go swimming and ergh... drink more water..yes..for those who do not know yet.. I do not like drinking water..more than one glass at a time and I feel awful.. 4) Amidst all my stress..late nights rushing projects, busy days at work, I fell sick last week..at least it was as we submitted the last assignment in..."full-blown flu" quoting the doctor, ended up on a 3-day MC... slept nearly 15/24 hours for 2 days... thought i'd be well enough to get out of the house on Friday..and I fainted... Don't know how it happened... was at the dining room and was feeling a little faint..like the lights were playing tricks on me..dark and light and decided to move to the living room sofa..next thing I know, I was stomach down across a low table in my living room, with my Dad asking me what had happened. At first I thought I had tripped..it took me awhile to realise I had actulaly blacked out! Its quite scary..for awhile... my pressure was really low... and I just felt in a daze... lying on the floor... Exams are fast approaching..first paper is 26th Oct... sigh... this semester just blew by... time really moves too fast..sometimes just leaving me wondering what I have been doing...whether I have actually achieved anything... if there were things i'd rather have done.. well..guess thats not something I should think about..more look forward in time than backwards... Will be back soon..haha.. youll wonder what I mean by soon... a week? a month?, a year?haha...soon. Ps...do drop me a tag or comment when you drop by..i'd like to see if my blog still has visitors..haha posted by Jing at 11:24 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
|